Monday, July 23, 2007

Better late than never.

Sorry for the delay in drawing the winner of an early copy of Unmasqued...got a bit caught up in the Harry Potter thing this weekend, but now that I've finished it and caught up on sleep, things are back to normal.

So, I drew the winner from my newsletter subscribers, and I'm happy to announce that
Lynda Coker
has won an early copy of the book!

I'll be in touch with you for mailing instructions, or you can email me at colette at colettegale dot com.

In the mean time, who read Harry Potter this weekend? And what did you think? (No spoilers, please.)

4 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

I absolutely adored it, which was a miracle, because I was completely set for disappointment.

We stood in line for six hours, which is part of the fun for us, and then picked up our reserved copies and went home and enjoyed.

Unknown said...

I loved the book too (I admit to a few tears) and still managed to finish it despite my husband making me move half the furniture around and clean stuff!

Unknown said...

I actually found it disappointing, and I've been reading the series for over seven years. It could have been worse.

Cory said...

I loved the book, although I hate that the story is over now. But all good things must come to an end.