Monday, September 8, 2008

Sad Sad Day…

I have been thinking about what to post today for the past week. First, I thought I should do one more post on some historic bit of information. Then I thought I should just for fun ask everyone what their favorite sex word off of my website list was. Then I simply wanted to let you all know what how very much I have appreciated being apart of this blog and the readership that we have shared. The last one won out.

I want to thank you all Celia, Pam, Janet, Kate, Sharon, and Colette for allowing me a glimpse into all of your creativity, lives, and minds. You are all beautiful, wonderful, human beings and I was honored, humbled, and inspired to be included in a blog with you all. I shall miss each and every one of you.

Readers, Thank you for you comments, laughter, questions and support of all of our kinky creative minds! I shall miss you all.

Sniffle... Sniffle... Sniffle.

Oh, what the heck, just for the fun of it, what is your favorite word/phrase off my dirty words list?

Mine is bald headed hermit used for the prick of course. Grin.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lacy.

6 comments:

ImpresarioEric said...

Pego has always been a word that brings a smile to my face

Lacy Danes said...

Ah yes Pego, an excellent word for prick, impresarioeric. It is also a word I use often in my writing.

Grin.

Thank you for posting.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lacy.

Unknown said...

rump splitter!

And now I'm sniffling alongside you...

Lacy Danes said...

LOL Kate! Rump Splitter is a wonderful phrase for prick. It certainly conjures up all kinds of images. Grin.

I think two sniffing is much better than one. Can I pass you a tissue? or maybe you can hand me one. Sniffle.

Lacy.

Sharon Page said...

I think mine is "Whirlygigs" for testicles. That just sounds like it hurts. I love this list, Lacy. I'm left sniffling too!

JRMullany said...

I love your list, Lacy. I was telling people about it even before I met you.