Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Waving goodbye...

Well, not really. I'll be around like a loudmouthed bad penny here and there on the internet. You can catch me on Thursdays at Risky Regencies and occasionally at the Wet Noodle Posse, and dropping in at various places.

To be honest, sometimes I don't feel like an erotic romance writer. I'm not that interested in obscure sexual practices, because so many of them sound just weird. I'd be the person at the orgy wandering around asking if anyone wanted a cup of tea after they'd finished doing that. My characters don't have extensive collections of sex toys but they do drink a lot of tea.

I've loved being here, snarky or otherwise. I hope that what we've written about here has inspired, entertained, or educated you. And I've loved finding photos like this gem of Prince William waving goodbye and really meaning it.

8 comments:

Celia May Hart said...

Perfect, perfect! *giggle*

Lacy Danes said...

OMG. Love the photo... Will miss you all!!!

Frown.

Lacy.

Pam Rosenthal said...

Let's hope (as The New Yorker likes to say) that "there'll always be an England".

Unknown said...

Isn't that Prince Harry?
Just sayin'
but I'll miss your posts big time

JRMullany said...

Harry, William... they all look alike to me.

Celia May Hart said...

Oooh, good catch, Kate!

Caffey said...

Jane, I so loved FORBIDDEN SHORES and hope for more from you! (and your Janet books).
Gosh I'm getting sadder as I post. This is hard.

purplefugue said...

No way!! *gasp*